(From International Standard Bible Encyclopedia)
re-fa'-ya, re-fi'-a (rephayah, probably "Yah is healing"; Septuagint Rhaphaia(s)) :
(1) In David's family, Septuagint also Rhaphal (I Chronicles 3:21).
(2) A captain of Simeon (I Chronicles 4:42).
(3) A grandson of Issachar, Septuagint also Rhaphara (I Chronicles 7:2).
(4) A descendant of Saul (I Chronicles 9:43; in I Chronicles 8:37 called "Raphah" (raphah); Septuagint also Raphai).
(5) One of the repairers of the wall under Nehemiah (Nehemiah 3:9).
Look up 'Rephaiah' in
Hitchcock's Bible Name
DISCLAIMER: Church of the Great God provides these resources to aid the individual in studying the Bible. However, it is up to the individual to "prove all things, and hold fast to that which is good" (I Thessalonians 5:21). The content of these resources does not necessarily reflect the views of CGG. They are provided for information purposes only.